Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 101...


So everyone has been doing this one their blogs and Abby said if we read hers then we are tagged so here are my 10 things that make me happy!

1-BROADWAY...all musicals make me beyond happy

2-McDonalds... I have always been a McDonald's girl

3-My Husband...who is my best friend, soul mate and partner...we have grown together and I couldn't have asked for it any other way

4-My sweet little princess who I cant wait to meet, play with, take to the park, introduce her to Broadway, Dance lessons,comics, and everything else!

5-Stuffed animals... I have tons and just looking at them makes me smile

6-Driving, I love to drive it relaxes me actually

7-Sleep, I love to sleep and all things that come with sleeping...cozy PJ's,pillow,blankets

8-Swimming and pools... I love the water

9-Cruises...we went on one for our honeymoon and I'm hooked!

10-My friends and family and just enjoying our time together

Now that you have read mine, you are tagged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment