Wednesday, January 20, 2010

26 Weeks!

Wow last week in the second trimester! I am so so happy to be here, getting closer to meeting our little girl! Well the Jets have made it all the way to the AFC championship game...we are hoping Samantha has a winning team this year! We are just 60 minutes away from the Superbowl...so lets go gang green!!

**How far along? 26 Weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: Not sure at my last appointment it was up 14lbs....

**How Big is Baby?: an Eggplant

**Maternity clothes? Yes

**Stretch marks? None so far but in coco buttering it up

**Sleep: eh need more then I'm getting

**Best moment this week: the rib kicks she is giving me...Strong legs like her mommy

**Movement: like crazy!! even feeling hiccups and ribs kicks

**Food cravings: Cereal still cereal

**Gender:My sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: Thank God no

**Belly Button in or out? out

**What I am looking forward to: getting closer to my shower and finishing her nursery

**Weekly Wisdom: sleep whenever you need to

**Milestones: almost out of 2nd tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment