Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27 weeks! Welcome to the third tri!

Well they say welcome to the beginning of the end... I have made it to the third trimester... I cant believe our little princess will be here in as little as 10 weeks bit I think it will be more like 12-13 weeks! I have totally popped this week too...

**How far along? 27 Weeks
**Total weight gain/loss: I think I am up 16-17 lbs... will know for sure 2/2
**How Big is Baby?: an Eggplant- 14.5 inches long
**Maternity clothes? Yes
**Stretch marks? not yet!
**Sleep: not doing so good on this one
**Best moment this week: all the movement..taking the GD test hopefully I pass
**Movement: all the time...she is a little dancer
**Food cravings: Cereal still cereal
**Gender:My sweet baby girl!
**Labor Signs: Thank God no
**Belly Button in or out? out
**What I am looking forward to: my 7mth appointment next week and seeing her again
**Weekly Wisdom: never pass up a bathroom to pee lol
**Milestones: made it to the third trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment