Monday, January 11, 2010

10 Honest Facts....

So everyone has been doing this so I figured hey why not ill give it a go.....

1-I love to dance and miss it more then I ever thought I would...Cant wait to take class next year!

2-I have always thought of myself as older then my age.... I met Frank at 16, got married at 22 and will be 23 when Samantha arrives...yet I feel alot older and more mature then my age

3-I love to drive, and wont get on a plane...so I will drive to where I need to go...I find it relaxing

4-I love Amusement parks, the rides,food, people everything about them... I cant wait to take Samantha to her first!

5-I love all things girly and so Samantha's room is pink, most of her clothes are pink and ruffly, I love the big bows and headbands

6-I am a die hard METS fan...born and raised... and am still waiting for them to win the world series since the last time they won was when I was born

7-I have a obsession with pajamas...I have tons and I still want more...they are so soft and cozy

8-Frank is my best friend... he is not just my husband,provider,partner...we hang out, play games...we truly enjoy each others company

9-I am a cruise nuts since our honeymoon...I have only been on one so far but cant stop looking into the next one which will be for my moms 50th bday!!

10-My family is the most important thing to me... I have a fairly small family but we are all so close and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment