Friday, January 8, 2010

24 weeks...alittle late

well I'm late with my 24 week update! but HAPPY V-DAY!! We made it but Samantha please stay inside for at least another 14 weeks...wow we are getting close....I had a check up on Wednesday everything looks great and right on track...I'm skipping my pic this week since the one I have is blurry, but I will have some next week! now for the survey,

**How far along? 24 Weeks
**Total weight gain/loss: ACK...up 14 lbs
**How Big is Baby?: A ear of corn- that's 12 inches!!
**Maternity clothes? Yes
**Stretch marks? um I think I see them coming so the coco butter is being put on 2 times a day
**Sleep: getting up more to pee is so annoying
**Best moment this week: seeing our LO at the Dr. again she is getting so big
**Movement: like crazy!! even feeling hiccups and ribs kicks
**Food cravings: Cereal, cereal and more cereal
**Gender:My sweet baby girl!
**Labor Signs: Thank God no
**Belly Button in or out? out
**What I am looking forward to: Putting her clothes in her drawers
**Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every kick, punch and movement its amazing
**Milestones:V-DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment