Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Tuesday....NOT

Well we moved this weekend into our new apartment! Its really nice and big and we can grow into it, which is better then out of an apartment right? At first I broke down when moving out of our old place. It was the first apartment I had with my husband so I felt a loss, plus it took me so long to get used to that one! This one is MUCH bigger and I feel like we are not living there because there are so many empty rooms right now. But I guess I will get used to it like I did the other apartment, just will take time like everything else in life.

Outside my job this morning they were cleaning the side walk and I slipped and fell. Im wearing a skirt today and Im pretty sure all of downtown NYC saw my undies this morning! So today didnt get off to the greatest start, hopefully it will get better!

1 comment:

  1. I totally did see you undies and took a picture...it wil be posted on the bump at a later time haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete