Monday, August 31, 2009

6 weeks!

So here I am 6w0d...also known as in the 7th weeks of pregnancy...I used to love reading these surverys each week so Im going to do it too!


How far along? 6 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb...so far

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but soon my pants are getting tight because of this BLOAT!

Stretch Marks?: no

Sleep: Yes, but getting up at 3am each night to pee

Best moment this week: we are going to the doctor tomorrow for the first time!

Movement: Nope.

Food Cravings: Chex mix

Gender: im feeling girl, and everyone is saying girl

Labor Signs: No thank God!

Belly Button in or out? out because I have an outie

What I miss: nothing yet. I dont have many symptoms

What I am looking forward to: enjoying every moment of my pregnancy

Weekly Wisdom: dont forget to eat, you will end up lightheaded!

Milestones: 6 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment