Monday, August 17, 2009

Cant believe its Aug 17th!

All I can say is wow, this summer is flying! Seems like yesterday it was my wedding day and the begining of summer, and now its almost my birthday. DH and I are enjoying our summer. We went to Hershey Park on Saturday which was awesome. Went on some crazy crazy rides! My aunt was so cute, she turns to my mom as we were waiting for my younger cousins to get off a kiddie ride as says" Hey maybe next year we will be pushing around a stroller!"

Our new apartment is almost in order finally. We have to paint the kitchen and unpack the last of the odds and ends boxes, but other then thats its now our home. Now just working on the baby part. Today is CD29. I go crazy with phantom signs. I have a cramp, I get a headache blah blah..... Its my first cycle off BCP so my body is just adjusting to being off I guess. I did buy a prenatal pill, which BTW are HUGE, a horse pill if I have ever seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment