Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun weekend

So this weekend was great!

Saturday I spent the day with my mother in the city. We weren't sure what we were going to do but we went anyway. We tried to get tickets to see HAIR again, but we didn't make the lotto. SO we went to see " Julie& Julia" which was amazing! Really go see it if you get the chance. Sunday was DH and I 6 year anniversary together. I cant believe its been that long! I guess time does fly when you having fun.

Yesterday I had a small family reunion in Six Flags which was awesome. It was about 100 degrees about, but we still had a great time on all the ride and food! We are doing it all over again on Saturday as we are going to Hershey park! CANT WAIT...we love amusement parks!

Now on to my TTC journey... I went off the pill and we are not charting right now, kinda taking it as it comes. I have been tracking my CM. I tested on Sunday which is way early. I think it brought me back to reality and made me realize that not everyone gets pregnant right off the pill as my mother would like to think. So I think that AF should be here on the 17 if I am still on a 28 say cycle. Who know since I just went off the pill, so I stocked up on OPKs and HPTs just to be on the safe side

No comments:

Post a Comment