Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The name game

With Samantha, Frank and I knew that would be her name if she was a girl from the day we started to talk about kids. I was never a second thought. With baby 2.0 it was a little harder to pick names, so as soon as we saw those two lines pop up we started brainstorming names.

For a boy it was easier. When I was pregnant with Samantha we liked the name Jason for a boy. This time that didn't feel right so we went back to the drawing board. We have decided on Jacob Thomas for a boy, we will call him Jake. Jacob is a good strong male name and Thomas will be for my uncles mother who passed away in September.

Now a girl name was VERY hard for us. Since we already have a girl with our all time favorite name we were at a road block with this one. We tossed around a lot of names...Victoria,Emily,Kate,Olivia,Sophia, I could go on and on....but the name we chose for a girl is Allison Hope. I love the nick name Allie and Hope goes with Samantha's middle name Grace...you have to have Grace and Hope in your life

So In about 6 weeks or so we will know if we have a Jake or Allison on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment