Tuesday, June 19, 2012

23 weeks!!

WOW I am a horrible blogger!! But I will try to keep up from here on out. I am 23 weeks along with this pregnancy. Over all it has been a great pregnancy, morning sickness went away at about 14 weeks and we have been smooth sailing since then. We did find out what we are having so let me introduce to you....

We are SO thrilled to be welcoming baby Jake! I feel so blessed to be having one of each! It is what Frank and I have always wanted!

Pregnancy: 23 weeks 

Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is ok, just have to pee all night long

Gender: Team BLUE!

Names: Jacob Thomas

Feeling: Pretty good, Tired by the time the day ends, but that's mostly from running after Samantha all day long

Health:  So far so good!
Movement: He is a mover! So much more active then Samantha was! He is moving all day long
Belly: I am mostly all belly!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment