Friday, April 16, 2010

Samantha is here!

Hello ladies! Samantha is so amazing and we are so in love. BF is hard but we are trying to push through with it.. we have been topping her off with formula because my milk is not in yet, hopefully it doesn't take much longer, but today she is latching much better.


here is my birth story.... I went to the Dr. on Monday I was 2-3cm dilated and 80% effaced, she was LOW...at 1130 at night I started "leaking" but wasn't sure what it was and I was having 15 min apart"cramps" I wasn't sure if they were contractions...I called Dr. said keep and eye on the leaking and go to sleep.. I woke up at 420am with 5-7 min apart contractions and some more leaking...called again he said come in due to the leaking to see if my water broke...Went into the hospital my water with rupture but not fully broken ... I was 3cm and 90%effaced... when I got in the room I was 4cm with strong contractions so they gave me my epi....by 12 I was still 4cm so they started pitocin to move me along....I was just relaxing,watching TV when he came in at 4pm to check me... "Oh you 9.5 we are pushing in 15 min" I was shocked and after 20 min of pushing our little princess was here!


She weighed 6lbs 10 oz and 19 3/4 inches, she is amazing.... She sleeps alot but we wont jinx it for now, we are just so in love with her! here are some pics

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! She's just beautiful. I love her little headband. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete