Friday, April 9, 2010

down to the wire...

well today was supposed to be my last day of work...but on Tuesday when I went to the doctor I was pretty swollen and uncomfortable. I made it my last day of work and have been enjoying life at home since. The house is now been taken over by Samantha's stuff and now we just wait. The doctor did an internal and I'm not dilated, but her head is VERY low and my cervix is very soft and thin, it can be any day now. Frank and I are so so anxious we want to meet Sammie already. Poor Frank is not sleeping well he is nervous, so he has been keeping me up all night so my best sleep is when he leaves for work. Its lonely home all day but I sleep till like 10-11 and he is home at 3 so its not so bad. Thank goodness for " A Baby Story"

**How far along? 37weeks 3 days! Only 3 more weeks to go
**Total weight gain/loss: up 30 pounds...not bad I think
**How Big is Baby?: about the size of a watermelon!

**Maternity clothes? Yes
**Stretch marks? still no ....
**Sleep: sucks sucks sucks and just getting worse when your hubby is snoring and tossing all night
**Best moment this week: last day of work
**Movement: like crazy..she is running out of room
**Food cravings: Still Cereal
**Gender:My sweet baby girl!
**Labor Signs: no, but getting alot more BH that are more painful and she is VERY LOW!
**Belly Button in or out? out but kinda flat
**What I am looking forward to: holding our little girl!
**Weekly Wisdom: enjoy the time with your hubby now!
**Milestones:Full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment