Thursday, March 1, 2012

7 weeks!

Here is the survey I did with Samantha, Ill post bump pics starting next week at 8 weeks , it will be fun to compare the two pregnancies to each other....

  • How far along? 7 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 1lb
  • Maternity clothes? not yet
  • Stretch marks? None
  • Sleep: not so great, besides I get up worried about Samantha, I have to pee 2 times a night and I'm so hot at night its insane
  • Best moment this week: just loving being pregnant with #2
    Miss Anything? sleep
  • Movement: not yet!
  • Food cravings:orange soda
  • Food aversions: nothing just let, I just don't really have an appetite for anything
  • Gender: Thinking Boy this time around
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms:Gas, my boobs are huge and sore, and I am nauseous after I eat
  • Belly Button in or out? Out since I have an outie
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Dr Visit on the 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment