Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Made it to 7mths!

WOW I cant believe Im 28 weeks along with little samantha...we had a great doctors appointment and she is heads down! So thats good news, she weighs about 2lbs already and is soo cute. We also did some work in her nursery! She has tons of clothes I cant belive how much she has.... Here I am at 28 weeks!

**How far along? 28 Weeks- 7 mths!

**Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 pounds

**How Big is Baby?: A Squash

**Maternity clothes? Yes

**Stretch marks? only on my butt

**Sleep: Got me a body pillow and sleep is getting better, still very tired

**Best moment this week:Seeing her again at the doctors,...such a cutie

**Movement: yup!

**Food cravings: Cereal still cereal

**Gender:My sweet baby girl!

**Labor Signs: None thank God

**Belly Button in or out? out

**What I am looking forward to: Keeping her in there for as long as she needs

**Weekly Wisdom: you can never be prepared too early
**Milestones: 7 mths and her head is down!

2 comments:

  1. cant believe 7 months past by already, i beat it feels like forever for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! You're smart to get a head start on the nursery. It can feel overwhelming at the end. Oh and I craved cereal my entire pregnancy. Trix especially.

    ReplyDelete