Thursday, February 18, 2010

30 weeks!

WOW only 10 weeks till we get to meet our little girl. Im so excited and ready! Her nursery is almost done, just waiting to see what gifts we get at my shower in March to put the final touches on. My back has really been bothering me these last few weeks. We are not sure if its related to the kidney stone issue or just normal pregnancy pains... I just want it to go away already! Here we are at 30 weeks!

**How far along? 30 weeks... 10 to go
**Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 pounds
**How Big is Baby?: Head of cabbage
**Maternity clothes? Yes
**Stretch marks? Still only on my butt
**Sleep: getting worse :(
**Best moment this week:just feeling her move all the time
**Movement: like crazy, she is doing the can-can in there!
**Food cravings: Cereal, fruit and peanut chews lol
**Gender:My sweet baby girl!
**Labor Signs: None thank God
**Belly Button in or out? out
**What I am looking forward to: My appointment next week
**Weekly Wisdom: sit up straight or you will regret it like I am now!
**Milestones: made it to 30 weeks...only 10 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment