Thursday, October 14, 2010

Samantha is 6 months old!

Wow I can't believe my little girl is a half a year old already! Where has the time gone? When you are pregnant everyone tells you how fast it goes, and your like "yea, sure..." well it does. Six months ago we were struggling with breastfeeding, lack of sleep, swaddling and just trying to survive...now Samantha has such a little personality...she is a little chatterbox (just like her mommy was )

Dear Samantha Grace,
Words can and will never express how much I love you. You are my world, my sun and my stars.Everyday I get to see you grow and learn new things and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with you and see your just blossom each and e
very day. These past six month have been such a joy to share with you and I look forward to the next six! As each day goes by, you seem to be learning more and more. Here are some of the things you have been up to...

- You are now sitting up! once in a while you will tip over but its okay you are learning!

- You LOVE LOVE all your foods! Your favorite is sweet potatoes. Mommy is making all your food and she loves knowing you are getting the best nutrition you can get right now.
- Mommy love the way you smile and l
augh at daddy when he gets home from work. you light up both our worlds with that "gummy" smile!
- You are now sleeping in your own crib! I think it was
harder on mommy then on you to make the move, but you are doing great!
- Your moving like crazy! Yo
u are now rolling and "scooting" around...soon you will be on all fours ready to crawl all over!
- You have been to your first baseball game,first amusement park, and we even went apple/pumpkin picking!


Here are some pictures from the last month or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment